Home Slider Block
To create a home slide:
- Create a new Post
- The title of the record will not appear on the public side, so use whatever you prefer
- The content of the record will be the slide content — make sure to keep it within a roughly 170 character count
- Using the Visual tab and toolbar, assign the slide language “Heading 2” and the source “Heading 3”
- Choose the category “Home Slideshow”
- Add the Featured Image, choosing from existing ready-made slider images in Media or adding your own, as long as the image is 565×377
- Optional: while slides do not have a default link, the Heading 2/Heading 3 text itself can be linked anywhere
- Click “update”
To reorder a slide, modify the Publish date — the slider shows the most recent records first.
Home Blog Block
The home blog block automatically displays the four latest blog posts.
Home Library Block
The home library block displays one resource item from each pillar. To feature a resource here, create or modify a resource and apply one of the following four pillar-specific categories. The latest resource modified will display in the case of more than one resource having the same category.
- Featured on Home – Paid Parental Leave
- Featured on Home – Prenatal Care
- Featured on Home – Well-Baby Care
- Featured on Home – Quality Early Learning
Pillar Library Blocks
The pillar library blocks display four resources. To feature a resource here, create or modify a resource and apply one of the following categories. The latest resource modified will display in the case of more than one resource having the same category.
- Featured on Prenatal Health Care
- Featured on Care for High-Risk Pregnancies
- Featured on Nine Months of Paid Parental Leave
- Featured on Home Visiting
- Featured on Developmental Screenings
- Featured on Special Needs Services
- Featured on Services for Families in Crisis
- Featured on Regulations that Emphasize Quality
- Featured on Elevating the Profession of Infant/Toddler Teaching
- Featured on Child Care Subsidies For All
Resources can be added to the site by going into the Resources section and creating or modifying an existing resource record. Enter the Resource title and content, and then the excerpt which appears on the Resources landing page.
Should we go over every field here?